OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTT Morgan Frictionwood

Started by hunter22, May 03, 2016, 05:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I am really wanting pot calls from Clint Corder. I would trade one of my Kenny Morgan Frictionwood calls for two pot calls made by Clint. I will probably regret this later.

eorlando

Yup... I think you will regret that one Rickey.

drenalinld

I'm having hear palpatations!!

hunter22

These are about as scarce as hen's teeth and there will ne no more made by Kenny. Some guys have wanted a chance to get one and here it is.

eorlando

Quote from: hunter22 on May 03, 2016, 05:41:27 PM
These are about as scarce as hen's teeth and there will ne no more made by Kenny. Some guys have wanted a chance to get one and here it is.
You are right about that. I just wish I had something to trade.

WillowRidgeCalls

Which Corder calls are you looking for Ricky? You'll probably be sorry you traded your Morgan calls for them!!!
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

hunter22

Scott---I hear you. I don't have to tell you that these Frictionwood calls are killers. I would like to get two Corder pots for one. Glass, aluminum, or slate.

idratherb

rickey, you sure you arent smokin those funny cigarettes.

Spitten and drummen

Good lord. I wish I had 2 I would trade you. Shoot I would trade about any calls I own for that call.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

3bailey3

Just wanting to know if Clint still makes calls because you you have offered up some great calls for his, are that that good are that hard to get?

Jobugg12

Britton40

howl

hunter22

With heavy heart I must say I traded one of my Morgan Frictionwoods. Sworn to secrecy what I got in exchange but it is going to a good home.

silvestris

Hope you got $250-300 in value.  That is what the Frictionwood has been going for on ebay.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game