OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

That's a wrap

Started by goblr77, May 02, 2016, 10:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblr77

Another turkey season is in the books. This marks the 20th season I've spent harassing these birds. I somehow managed to scratch out another Georgia limit and tag one while hunting with good friends in North Carolina as well. The highlight of the season was my 10 year old daughter taking a 22 pound gobbler after a five hour sit on opening morning of the Georgia youth weekend. If she would've had a better guide and caller we wouldn't have had to sit that long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WiLL B

jepcho

Congrats on a great year!

Greg Massey

Great job and a great year.

Gooserbat

Looks like a great season
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

J-Shaped

Congrats on a great season.

maytom

Great season and great pic's as well!!! WTG!!!

SteelerFan

cramerhunts

Congratulations on a fantastic season with some great birds taken. Awesome job for your daughter as well, very cool.

dejake

That's gotta be special.  Congrats.

TRG3

Your daughter's willingness to wait 5 hours to take a turkey is a compliment to her. Had she taken one in the first hour, she could have gotten a false impression of hunting which often results in failure to provide anything except an enjoyable time in the outdoors. It's this outdoor experience  which keeps most of us going back for more as witnessed by your success.

renegade19

tomstopper

Congrats to you and your daughter too on a great season

Zoiezeus

Congrats to all of you. I hope my daughter has that same luck.

tha bugman

Beautiful pics thanks for sharing!