OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D. Shellnut

OK. Game on! With bill passed out and troy landry claiming he weighs 56lbs and with what appears to be locust thorns hanging off his legs. I notice he ''the bird'' is getting hoarse from the 13 hours of continuous gobbling. While waiting for him to close the distance I find turkey throat spray in the freak vest! Toss it out by the crippled jake or whatever that thing is and flick the safety off! Its about to get real, real quick.
60% of the time it works every time!

Happy

Scanning the terrain with my eyes and not moving a muscle I know he is close. I am ready. I have my hecs suit on, the latest and greatest supreme turkey Wacker 2000 choke tube and a magazine full of 3 Oz loads of #16 tssxxs  shot. Puts 693 in the ten at 87 yards with enough knockdown power for a brontosaurous. Just let that obnoxious turkey flap one waddle in my direction. I am about to blow his snood  clean off. Do you feel lucky Mr turkey? Do ya?

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Spitten and drummen

I hear the humming sound I just know that old big boy Is drumming and close. oh shat , I done plopped down next to a hornets nest and they aint happy . the humming is their displeasure of me being on top of their nest.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Happy

Oh crap! That burrito is kicking in. Might be time for some chemical warfare on these hornets. Hate to gamble on this one tho...

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

J.D. Shellnut

I poke the nest with the turkey whacker 2000 and point to passed out bill. And in cartoon arrow fashion they head right to him!
60% of the time it works every time!

Erno86

I got stung by a number of hornets and I let out a scream...and that darn gobbler shock gobbled back at me!!!

Va3toes

That throat spray bait must be working. I think he's getting closer!

Spitten and drummen

the gobbler eased closer but still out of sight , gobbling al the way , but just when I thought it was going to happen, 3 hens stroll by headed straight to him.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Erno86

...The hens caught sight of me and spooked, while I was trying to scrape the hornets poison sacs off of me.

Greg Massey

As i'm raising my binoculars up scanning the field i see some one waving at me from across the field. It's a big guy with Bone Collector on his camo shirt. Why that's T Bone and he has one of those CanCooker in his hands and a pellet gun. After watching youtube last night i sure wish i had a CanCooker.

Spitten and drummen

Well , I thought , day one down and a month and a half to go. I will get that old bird but it will be tomorrow. Drove home and let's get ready for day 2.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Spitten and drummen

Pulled into my driveway and my wife almost passed out when she saw and smelled me. Not to worry baby , I will get him tomorrow.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Spitten and drummen

Day 2. Second day of season with about 40 to go.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Greg Massey

Man that can't be the alarm clock going off again. I'm so sore from yesterday. What camo am i wearing today my favorite ones are all dirty and soiled. Not much sleep at all last night the wife being 9 months pregnant tossed all night.

Tail Feathers

I trip over my old dog Blue who is sleeping next to the bed and I scream out "...
Love to hunt the King of Spring!