OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

I was thinking it was time to call out the National Guard, but i really didn't want anyone else going after my gobbling turkey.. O.. look in this pocket it's a bottle of water and energy bar.

Va3toes

Time for a quick snack and then run like hell!!

KYFrid

I guess all this happening peaked the gobbler's interest. As now he has came in to investigate and is setting two hundred yards from us on the limb watching the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

After a drink and reenergized, I ninja like pulled out the funky chicken and slammed him stake and all in the ground yelling SHACKALACKA BOOM

I said would you just look at that...just look at him

Funky chicken don't care...

He just stands there on his stake in the sun all day while freak  nasty long beards like yourselves  come up and try to stab him with 6 inch daggers.

Would you look at that ...
Just look at him...

Funky chicken don't care...
You'll have to whip him first to get to me.

Both men turned away knowing they couldn't beat him down.

He is made by flextone ...

Greg Massey

As i was making my blind a pocket on my vest is vibrating, what is this a cell phone with flextone game call sounds and it's going gobble , gobble, gobble is this legal. Who cares if it's the CEO of flextone game calls. Man it's got this gobbler fired up..

Chilly

Oh hell, it's Waddell on the phone and he is wanting his stuff back!   Time for some selfies!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Happy

Turning to face the thundering herd of bulls I was determined to show that obnoxious gobbler that he was facing a man among men. Not any part time novelty hunter. A man who would face anything for the chance to put some pellets in his wrinkled noggin.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

KYFrid

As the Bulls get closer I notice that the lead bull looks nothing like the others. "Wait, that's not a bull but a Big Bill. Bill Busbice the president of Wild Game Innovations that is.

perrytrails

The lead bull himself. He's got a crossbow in one hand and a beer in the other.

He just looks mean

Greg Massey

Could this be the people from swamp people, i hope not all they want is a tree shaker. Man that gobbler has that big oak tree shaking. Looks like they have the smokey baby decoy with them.

Happy

Surely there is something in this thunder  chicken, gobbler getter, freak nasty extreme vest I can make use of. What's this? A hidden compartment? Let's see what we have here...

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

perrytrails

Ah it's bracket up to his tricks again. It's a white turkey thug bag from Walmart draped over a football with a real head in the breeding position.

Flounder

That's not a beer Busbice has in his hand, it apple cider! He scared me so bad I had to use my "Corn Cob Striker".

KYFrid

Big Bill doesn't look happy at all. If only someone could translate his slobbering gibberish.

perrytrails

After all this I finally get set up on this bird...