OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYFrid

I reach into my newly acquired freak nasty vest and pull out some wire cutters (as much as Waddy trespasses i knew he had some) and cut the fence to make it easier to step across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

That first 200 yards past the property line is the grey area. Into the grey area I go...

It's safe to say I wasn't sure where the line was, even if you crossed or cut the fence.

Spitten and drummen

I hear someone clear their throat , and hear " hey boy , this here is private land". out from behind some trees step two bigger than average men , wearing overalls and sporting long scraggly beards.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

SteelerFan

They motion towards a fallen tree and mumble something about me squeeling like a hen??

taylorjones20

It's at this moment that I wish I would've just counted my losses on a horrible turkey hunt and went home.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

TRG3

As I turn to retrace my steps back to the public ground, a herd of snorting bulls have responded to the buritto challenge I've been flatulating, have moved between me and the fence, and are increasing their pace as they come toward me!

Greg Massey

Now crap, i'm going to have to swim the lake to get away from all these bulls. I sure hope my new freaky nasty turkey vest is waterproof. With my gun on my back and loaded with Federal HW 7 I new i was still in the hunt for that gobbler. Listen can you hear him gobbling which direction did he gobble ?

taylorjones20

Yep, he's still on the same ridge that he's been on since he flew down this morning.  If I could only see him I would fan him in!

KYFrid

I quickly formulate a plan and dive into the lake. Using the freak nasty vest as my raft. And the funky chicken as my ore. "Aren't these products the best" I think to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

As i made it across the lake and was trying to put the vest on i notice something was shaking inside the vest. O My Lord it was a big freaky nasty cotton mouth snake. I wonder if i can call him out with this magnum thunder turkey call ?

Spitten and drummen

i manage to throw the cotton mouth about 50 yards without getting bit , then I hear a load shout coming from a foot bridge 30 yards away " there he is"!!. its the same 2 guys. turned out if I would have walked 50 yards west , I would have saw the bridge , I swam 200yards and could have stayed dry and walked 100 and end up at the same place.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

perrytrails

Wet, tired and frustrated I face these two angry men.

One says your about to get some freak nasty boy.

Little do they know I have the funky chicken ...

taylorjones20

I told them that I would give them this very special turkey vest and everything in it if they would just let me go after that gobbling turkey

Greg Massey

Little did they know i was lying about giving up my new special freak nasty turkey vest. See us hunter don't always tell the truth. No way i was giving up my vest, i've still not look in all the pockets. As i was getting ready to use the funny chicken like a hickory stick in the Walking Tall movie here comes that herd of bulls running across the bridge. Its was time for plan B .. see all of us turkey hunters have more than one plan of action.

fallhnt

So I thought, what would Obama do?
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy