OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorjones20

I arrive back to the place where disaster struck only to find the kid in the blind playing games on my phone
Alive only by the Grace Of God

J.D. Shellnut

All of a sudden waddell  appears from behind a tree. With a brand new string of catch phrases. A fist fight follows!!!
60% of the time it works every time!

Spitten and drummen

the gobblers hear the ruckus and are firing off un controllably , they must think that the hens are really throwing down.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

Sounds like all of them are rolling down the opposite side of the ridge. Why am i on the wrong side again. This is a loosing fight.

perrytrails

Just then I get a text from my buddy, two birds are strutting in the field next to his house

KYFrid

By that time Waddell gets up beaten and bloody from the whooping he just got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

He offers a ride to the new location but I decline as I can't seem to bring myself to jump into the decal covered motor machine.

SteelerFan

I look him in the eye, and give him my best Chris Brackett "BOOYAH!" and head to my buddy's house to check out the strutters in the field.

wvmntnhick

I rush over there only to find out that they'd moved on and are no longer gobbling at all.

Greg Massey

As i'm coming to my feet from that big ruckus and feeling like i was in a UFC fight. I grab my stuff and was headed back across the field and notice i was wearing a funny turkey vest with all these flextone game calls. Why does this vest say Freak Nasty ?

Spitten and drummen

Ooooh no. My belly is churning again. I won the brawl but my left eye is swollen shut.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

I hope Waddell left some toilet paper somewhere in the Freak Nasty vest. Man my eye is really swollen and my rear is feeling raw. What kind of jake decoy is this it looks like my crap.

JK Spurs

It's quitting time so I head back to the truck only to find one of my tires flat.
I like my turkey well peppered

Greg Massey

O no...the spare is flat, as i'm walking out i hear a turkey gobble should i try and roost him ?

Chilly

He is on some land that I know I'm not supposed to be on, but what the heck, this day can't get much worse!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!