only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Spitten and drummen

without warning a rumble in my gut caused me to lose control and my brand new pair of mossy oak bottomland pants was saturated , most likely they would never be the same.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

gobbler777

Good thing it was brown in color rather than the dreaded red, white blue or black thats taboo in the turkey hunting woods.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Va3toes

Luckily I carry an extra pair of pants in my vest. Not the first time this has happened.

KYFrid

All the while the gobbler on the ridge was still thundering. But my bowels were making a thunder of there own on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytrat785

It seemed with every air of flatulence I echoed off the ridge, this bird answered with a litany of gobbles. Had I found a new undiscovered turkey call?

wvmntnhick

It seemed as if he was falling in love with this new "fighting purr."

Spitten and drummen

thank goodness a turkey cant smell I thought to myself , all the while the bird doubled and tripled gobbled at the escaping gas.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

SwampRooster17

Then I realized this wasn't just a downed tree it was a home made blind with a father and son in it!

wvmntnhick

Who knew they could be so quiet with the exhibit I just put on?

SteelerFan

I was embarrassed and apologized - explaining it was not an intentional invasion on their set up, and I hoped they wouldn't question my ethics as I quickly gathered myself and continued out the ridge.

Greg Massey

As i was headed up the ridge i noticed i had lost my cell phone. What a morning.

Chilly

But who was I going to call and what was I going to say, "I just $haT myself!!!!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

KYFrid

For a good bit. I thought I was gonna have to call 911 and be airlifted from the scene of this crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

The wife is almost 9 months pregnant and i have got to fine that cell phone. Here i go back down the ridge. Man those turkeys are still gobbling.