OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampchickin234

So I put the truck in 4 low and just crawled right on passed em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

I recognize the truck by all the "pro staff this" and "pro staff that" stickers on the back window, as the same one from last season. 

wytrat785

Seeing the "flextone" graphic with the grinning pic of Waddell, I now knew what to with that stupid gift pack of calls the now ex-wife gave me for Christmas.

Spitten and drummen

i just knew with a professional turkey guy parked here that i would be all over birds and just maybe i wouldn't even have to call , after all this is public land and i am entitled to hunt here same as he.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

perrytrails

Sure enough, there is one old bird hammering on the opposite side of the road. Still on the roost...

wvmntnhick

Unfortunately, he's on private ground and I don't possess the ninja skills I had 20 years ago.

SteelerFan

So, I gather up my gear and venture onto the public ground to my "guaranteed secret, nobody else will be there spot" - blowing air into my Avian hen decoy as I go.

econo

Put to much air in the decoy and it exploded with a loud POP!
May God bless you all

taylorjones20

Which made a gobbler hammer on the next ridge over where I have never heard a bird gobble before.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

KYFrid

Pissed that my X blew up. But thankful I still have my trusty squealin hen still in my pocket.

Va3toes

Just then got another stomach pain. Man! Those bean burritos are kickin!

SteelerFan

Waves of pain are setting in like contractions, cold beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead and I'm praying I stuck some paper towels in my cargo pockets!

KYFrid

Shew... Found some. Although not Brawny. This will have to do.

RutnNStrutn

So I find the perfect fallen tree, I drop my drawers, sit on it, lean my gun against another tree, and look up to see a gobbler staring at me!! :o :o :o

taylorjones20

I just shook my head and thought... Man this is going to be a long day.
Alive only by the Grace Of God