OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's play a new game

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 27, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Blues howl startles me and I jump trying to keep my balance , when my big toe drives into the corner of my night stand.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

After all of this will my snake boots still fit. My toe is hurting so bad. Thank goodness i bought a new pair that are waterproof. Looks like old Blue is back sleeping. Time to get the coffee pot going, that first sip of coffee is so good. Were did my wife put my yeti cup ?

wvmntnhick

Found my Yeti cup. It was placed inside my Yeti Hopper that was conveniently stashed inside my certified grizzly proof Yeti cooler. Filled the cup and I'm almost ready for the road.

Va3toes

After a couple sips of coffee, time for some paperwork.

Greg Massey

I wonder if anyone will notice my yeti sticker on the back glass of my truck. I just love yeti stickers. This spare tire my friend had feels out of round can't get over 50 mile air, this is going to be a long drive.

Izzyjoe

What's that, gobble, gobble, gobble, I wish Waddell would stop calling his phone.

KYFrid

Me and Waddell talk for a few and both agree to go our seperate ways to avoid a conflict like yesterday. Waddy says he has a bird roosted and plans to slip up and shoot him out of the tree anyway.

Va3toes

Driving down the road, day dreaming about yesterday's gobbler and the can cooker, almost missed my hunting spot.

Izzyjoe

My butts still raw, hope I can tolerate sitting down. Wow this freak nasty turkey vest has a built in massage, and heater! And what's this,

Spitten and drummen

You have got to be kidding , inside this freak nasty vest was a inflatable turkey lounger. Man I feel like a straight up turkey thug.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Greg Massey

As i'm sitting in my turkey thug chair i notice it has this pull cord and it said pull cord for emergency only. I couldn't resist and i pull the cord and out pops a Primos double bull blind with Primos himself. All dressed in mossy oak greenleaf.

Spitten and drummen

It scares me so bad that I had a repeat of yesterday's misfortune.  Yep , you guessed it . Second pair of pants in 2 days . Good thing I packed some turkey thug obsession depends . Gaureenteed leak proof.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Chilly

At this point, I can't stand to sit beside myself!   Now that I have my camo depends on, what direction was that last bird I heard?
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Greg Massey

Primos said wait a minute, let me call Brad and see if he knows which way this turkey is headed. Come on Primos i've been hunting 2 days in a row and i can't wait no longer. IS THIS THE TRUTH did you really call Brad for help?

Gooserbat

After the phone call he mumbels something about calling in a true professional and wonders of through the woods while texting, and suddenly and parachute appears
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.