OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

turkey mount from 2 years ago (unique wings)

Started by DirtNap647, April 26, 2016, 05:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

had a couple request to see this mount so here it is bird I shot about 2 years ago. stats were about 21.5 lb,  9.5" beard,  1"spurs. but what makes it unique is those wings don't know how it happens or what you call it ....rather than cool! lol. I knew he was there hunted him hard and now he's on the wall

tomstopper

Ol timer

Thank You Dirt Nap what a beautiful mount you have the taxidermy look awesome, now you got me thinking of going in that direction for a full display of the uniqueness with open wing span.I guess you and I are now sharing something special together, again thanks for sharing and Congrats on a great trophy. Good luck this year.

DirtNap647

Thank you... Congrats on your trophy ol timer

mgm1955

Dr Juice

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

WisTurk

Ericbrooks

Beautiful bird brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtNap647

ccleroy

Hookinembig

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Greg Massey

GSLAM95

Awesome rarity guys and thanks for sharing the pics Dirt nap and Ol timer.  Congratulations to you both...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.