OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Boots?

Started by Trad1, April 22, 2016, 04:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trad1

What do you wear chasing those gobblers?

Happy

Danner pronghorns.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Tail Feathers

Picked up some Irish Setter Vapor Trek boots this spring.  I'm pleased with them after several hunts and over a dozen miles.  They do run small in sizing tho.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

Game Winner snake shield Defender I I from Academy Sports. Great boot for 100.00 dollars..

taylorjones20

I bought the Lacrosse Aerohead boots this year.  Very comfy!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Farmboy27

Irish setter rut master rubber knee highs. My favorite spots require crossing small streams or dew soaked fields and I don't like having damp or wet pant legs.

DirtNap647

Under armour speed freak ...light,goretex can't beat them

SteelerFan

Quote from: taylorjones20 on April 22, 2016, 05:15:55 PM
I bought the Lacrosse Aerohead boots this year.  Very comfy!

X2 (the 3.5mm)

mote1977

Either Lacrosse Aeroheads or Danner Pronghorn snake boots , depending where I'm hunting.

Matt k

Izzyjoe

I'm not brand particularly, just as long as there light, and waterproof.

ilbucksndux

I have always been a fan of Lacrosse Burly boots. My pair gave up the ghost last fall so I bought a pair of Lacrosse Aerohead  today. I hope I like them. I have been wanting a pair of snake boots for years but I'm not sure how I would like bow hunting ect in them. 
Gary Bartlow

2eagles

I'm happiest when I need to wear my hip boots because of high water. I hunt public and when the river runs high, there is less hunting pressure.

Jim K

I wear lacrosse grange uninsulated boots. The plain green ones. I would prefer to wear my Danner pronghorns, but I like to stuff my permethrin soaked pants down insideand keep the ticks from crawling up my legs.

yelpy

I like to wear my bedroom slippers. LOL! I actually wear a waterproof snake boot. Its a brand that Dunham's sells. Not sure the name off the top of my head. So far I like them.