turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WV Limbhanger

Started by wvhoyt19, April 19, 2016, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvhoyt19

Good Lord blessed me with a good ole WV Limbhanger today! 1 5/8" Spurs 9 1/2" beard 23# Eastern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland48

Awesome bird man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

870BkWht

Congrats man.  Glad you got one to work.  After hunting youth day and both the past 2 days in Monroe and Summers county, I have yet to find one to set up on.  What county did you kill him in?

Happy

Congrats! That's a good one!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

wvhoyt19

Quote from: 870BkWht on April 19, 2016, 02:05:56 PM
Congrats man.  Glad you got one to work.  After hunting youth day and both the past 2 days in Monroe and Summers county, I have yet to find one to set up on.  What county did you kill him in?
Marion but really on the line with Harrison.

spaightlabs

That's a dandy, congrats!

wvspitndrum

Congrats man !! Great bird !!!

eddie234

Nice, it was very quite in my little section of Marshall Co. I'll be back at it Saturday

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

renegade19

maytom

Another bird with awesome spurs!!! WTG!!! :drool:

wvmntnhick

Quote from: wvhoyt19 on April 19, 2016, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: 870BkWht on April 19, 2016, 02:05:56 PM
Marion but really on the line with Harrison.

There were a ton of birds in Marion and Harrison county when I lived out that way. Plenty in Dodridge and Tyler too. Haven't been out there in a while though. Lots of birds here as well so long as you can find someone to let you hunt on their property. That's the hard part.

SteelerFan