turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Maryland opening day gobbler

Started by jbmabrey, April 18, 2016, 06:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erno86

Congrats....Marriottsville Muzzle Loaders, located at AGC @ Marriottsville in Baltimore County, Maryland, should also be impressed with your prize --- Since the president of Marriottsville Muzzleloaders {Gary} was impressed when I showed him my 23 pounder, that I bagged with my shotgun in Maryland yesterday at 7 a.m. --- sporting a 10" beard and 1 1/8' spurs.

chadly

Congrats on a nice bird.  I was wondering if anyone hunted with ML. 

wvhoyt19

Fantastic! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dantheman

mgm1955

JLH

Nice to see you have time to hunt a little bit.....when you're not building toys and delivering them to kids around the world!

Nice job using to smokepole

Dr Juice

Quote from: JLH on April 20, 2016, 11:08:04 AM
Nice to see you have time to hunt a little bit.....when you're not building toys and delivering them to kids around the world!

Nice job using to smokepole
LMAO

Rapscallion Vermilion

Fine bird all right.  Very cool.  Awesome beard too.  ;)

RutnNStrutn

That's awesome!! I need to get a mzzl shotgun barrel for my Encore and try that!! Congrats on your gobbler!! :icon_thumright:

CMBOSTC

Snood Life

jbmabrey

RutnStrutn-I have an Encore 12 ga. barrel also-had it with me at the time-I've taken 3 birds in the last 2 years with it-last years Delaware bird was 22 lbs with 3 beards.

Both guns are fun and I feel lucky that this gobbler came so close. The Encore has a Patternmaster anaconda choke.

Hookinembig

boomer

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk