OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

DC cattle ranch

Started by PASTRUTTER21, April 16, 2016, 06:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PASTRUTTER21

I'm curious about this dc cattle ranch on here. Has anyone had any experience with them and if I only need my Osceola is that the place to go?

Gobble!

PM Old Gobbler. It's his operation.

dejake

I was there 03/19. Fantastic! Took all of 25 minutes to get my bird, another fellow got his at 12:30, and another got his at 4:00.  Plenty of scouting done before the season; they know where the birds are.  Great hosts and a good time.  PM Old Gobbler, and he can give you all the details.  If you want to see my shot, go to Youtube, search Oldgobbler2, DC Cattle Osceolas. You've heard of double and triple gobbles?  Listen to my bird gobble 7 times in a row.  If that doesn't get your heart pumping, nothing will.

Old Gobbler

https://youtu.be/UDA7teAEpr8
This was the first gobbler , the one shown in the video

The second ... This happened so fast .....
the third
..who is that guy? , it's me !!! Lol , I couldn't barely get toy spot to set up for a afternoon hunt and got stopped by a whole flock comming out of a cypress head , sat down quickly , did a few clucks and that was that !

We're just about booked out for spring 2017 , if anyone would like to know more about dc cattle , pm me for details

For all others ...DC Cattle is a LARGE , family owned and operated cattle ranch situated in Polk County Florida we are south west of Osceola county and smack dab in the center of pure Osceolas,  we ...once a year ,for one weekend .....we stop what we are doing to do a guided turkey hunt on the property , home cooked meals , good lodging,  good company --the property is quite large , and there is a LOAD of birds , we just aquired a neighboring parcel of land adjoining the ranch , and there are several other tracts with yet even more Osceolas

I personally love the guiding aspect of turkey hunting , I don't know who has more fun the visitors to the ranch or me , we've been doing it for quite a number of years and couldn't ask for better hunters to come and visit and better success !!! If you've ever talked to anyone who is familiar with the property , the place is a turkey hunters paradise , the birds can see and hear from a long way and come in FAST

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon