OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First long box

Started by TauntoHawk, April 16, 2016, 10:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Got my first long box in the mail this morning, i have a bunch of short boxes and tons of scratchers but never carried a paddle call.

Adhering to the, "If you're gonna do something do it right" testament I got a Frank Kruer III.

She talks every bit as good as she looks and will in the woods next weekend. Not sure I have a holster that will fit it though.

Bloodwood over Black Limba

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sbbow

That's SHARP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Awesome box! Congrats, I never leave home without at least one!

You can get a long box holster on Midwest Turkey Call Supply - good luck this year!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Roughneck

You got a good one for sure

TLSelf

That's a beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Got yourself an awesome call in a great combo from one of the best! Congrats!!!

Bowguy

Brantleyville

Impressive call - Additions to your collection will be costly starting at this level.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Brantleyville on April 17, 2016, 09:50:44 PM
Impressive call - Additions to your collection will be costly starting at this level.
I've got a lot of nice short boxes including Kruer's but never a long box.

This ones sweet, I couldn't have asked for a better sounding call.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

culpeper

In the right hands that IS a killing machine. :icon_thumright: