turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tomorrow

Started by FLTXhunter, April 15, 2016, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLTXhunter

Is my opening morning.  I am super excited.  I scouted last weekend and had 2 Toms strutting infront of me at 15 feet!  And i was sitting against the same tree, deep in the hardwoods that i killed my first bird from last year.  Only hope I can duplicate it a week later after other hunters have been romping around the place now since Monday's opener.  How will I get anything done today with this anticipation????  Good luck tomorrow if you'll be out there too...

CMBOSTC

I feel to same way, our season opens this coming Monday. I'm taking off M-W. Don't loose sleep over it, just go out there and do your thing. Good luck!

Chris

Spurs

I already killed a bird in MS and will be opening the AR season tomorrow....won't sleep a wink tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year is going to suck!!!

Ozark870Hunter

Called gobblers into 25 yrds 2 mornings in a row last weekend during youth season.
2 misses...
It's been a long week!
I'm off work 17-24th.
Come on Monday!
United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Dr Juice

Good luck to ya ... knock 'em dead. I'm jealous ... still waiting on May 1st. Standing by for pics.

OldSchool

Best of luck everybody :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

turkeyfeathers

Quote from: FLTXhunter on April 15, 2016, 11:16:59 AM
Is my opening morning.  I am super excited.  I scouted last weekend and had 2 Toms strutting infront of me at 15 feet!  And i was sitting against the same tree, deep in the hardwoods that i killed my first bird from last year.  Only hope I can duplicate it a week later after other hunters have been romping around the place now since Monday's opener.  How will I get anything done today with this anticipation????  Good luck tomorrow if you'll be out there too...
Tough to sleep the night before opener for me. Feel like a 6 year old kid on Christmas eve

Happy

It is our opener tomorrow as well. Gonna make a short hunt before work. Then take two days off to get a good jump on this. Course I am currently battling one of the worst stomach viruses I have had in years. Oh well its not gonna stop me.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Greg Massey

Good luck to all of you..Happy kill a big one...i know you are all excited to finally get out in the woods..

Happy

Thanks Greg,if I get to hear a few greet the morning then all will be well. Took my boy out for youth day and had a blast. Unfortunately all the birds were on ground that was off limits to us. Oh well.  We still had fun.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Happy on April 17, 2016, 01:24:31 PM
It is our opener tomorrow as well. Gonna make a short hunt before work. Then take two days off to get a good jump on this. Course I am currently battling one of the worst stomach viruses I have had in years. Oh well its not gonna stop me.

I just hope it slows you down enough for me to keep up next week. Lol. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I take it you guys didn't make it out this morning?

wvmntnhick

Tomorrow is the WV opener as well. Won't be taking off until Thursday and Friday so I'm hoping they don't booger up the good spots too bad on the first couple days. We'll see what happens though. Really looking forward to getting to camp though. Looking forward to getting a gun in my hand this week as well. Especially after the youth day excitement.

Happy

We went out. Heard three. Closest was a couple hundred yards off. He was answering well even after flydown just not moving towards us. Dont have permission to go on that property. It's not posted but since I haven't asked I stay off.

Dr Juice

Good luck gents and keep us updated with your progress.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Happy on April 17, 2016, 01:57:19 PM
We went out. Heard three. Closest was a couple hundred yards off. He was answering well even after flydown just not moving towards us. Dont have permission to go on that property. It's not posted but since I haven't asked I stay off.
You're a good man Charlie Brown.