turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HECS Suits

Started by R AJ, April 13, 2016, 01:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

Has anyone who made a purchase had turkeys stand in a field while you walk whisper close to them
or had deer walk right beside you while you are in the wide open? If the Indians or Daniel Boone had worn these outfits there would not be anything left to hunt I reckon.

When I saw the turkey inside a high chain link fence today I smelled dead fish.

I know that this has been brought up before but I am looking for anyone who has experienced what you see on the commercials.

Greg Massey

I know people on this forum have talk about these suits and don't care about them.. you can search the forum for more information on these suits..

NYlogbeards

Never had tried the suit but its just a gimmick trying to rip you off... The deer and turkeys on the commercial are probably livestock and comfortable around humans. Whats the likelihood that some company (HECS) has came up with a magical cloak like suit? I've had some really close encounters with turkey and deer, i'm talking about 10 feet close wearing nothing more than cheap Walmart camo washed in UV brightener detergent. Its more about movement, scent and noise that will get you busted and there is no type of clothing that will stop a deer from seeing or smelling you.

SteelerFan

So what you're asking is... 1. Has anyone actually bought one of these suits and worn it? and 2. Did you REALLY turn invisible??

I'll add #3. Anyone willing to admit to either of the above?  ;D

R AJ

I had not thought about it that way but yeah, I guess you are right.
I am a retired forester and I've had a few crazy encounters but not like they show unless it happened to be  atame turkey going hunting for hens in the wild.

They even move about and their "game" animals don't care .

HECS=HEX=HOAX  you decide , vote responsibly my friend. :icon_thumright: :funnyturkey:

cuppednlocked

I saw it on tv and the internet, so it must be true...

TrackeySauresRex

Turkeys seem to think I'm invisible with my Walmart Camo.  :toothy9:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

jed clampett

Does anyone want to buy a xl hecs suit??

jed clampett

Just kiddin!!!!    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :character0029: :jackson:....LMAO

wvmntnhick

Oh man. I was all in too. Was getting ready to start selling off half of my stuff to be able to afford it.

Greg Massey

Can i get thru security at the airport without being seen with a HECS Suit..????

Marc

I do not believe in ghosts, UFO's, or Bigfoot.  If someone professes to have an experience with such, there is some question of mental stability as to the person making such statements...

On the other hand, I will not absolutely deny the existence of any or all of the above...  I would have to experience one of the above personally to believe it (an experience I would likely keep to myself), and even then I might consider upping my dose of anti-psychotics...

I will not say that the HECS suits are bogus...  But I would have to experience the benefits first-hand in a very obvious way to believe that they do work.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Greg Massey

Does this mean i shouldn't eat deer steak the night before deer season..

owlhoot

Quote from: Marc on April 13, 2016, 05:04:52 PM
I do not believe in ghosts, UFO's, or Bigfoot.  If someone professes to have an experience with such, there is some question of mental stability as to the person making such statements...

On the other hand, I will not absolutely deny the existence of any or all of the above...  I would have to experience one of the above personally to believe it (an experience I would likely keep to myself), and even then I might consider upping my dose of anti-psychotics...

I will not say that the HECS suits are bogus...  But I would have to experience the benefits first-hand in a very obvious way to believe that they do work.
maybe Bigfoot has some Hecs hide and fur :help:
Some things are true whether you believe them or not  :TooFunny:

greentag

i had a crazy turkey attack a decoy one day,this turkey was so focused on that jake decoy i kept hollering at him to try to get his head up,that didnt work,i yelled waved my arms and still nothing,i thought i would see what all he would let me get away with so i stood up and walked about 5 yards toward him,he saw me and kept flogging the decoy,he did this while i aimed at him and finally he slowed down and kind of looked at me and had his head up and had quit jumping around so i took the shot,i saw a video the other day actually on this site where 2 jakes where strutting in front of 2 hunters and the guy stood up laughing and hollering at them,they would not leave and actually acted like they were going to flog the guy filming,they couldnt run them off.i think these commercials encounter the crazy animals like this every now and then and happen to have there suit on and it makes for some good footage to sell a product.thats just what i think,they must be selling a few though they actually had a booth set up at nashville and there was always people around it,never saw anyone actually buy one but i bet somebody did.