turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Copper ---Titanium

Started by M,Yingling, April 12, 2016, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvlimbhanger

My wife got me a copper call in flamed ash from Mike for Christmas and I just got a titanium with bacote pot in the mail yesterday.  I really like them both and both will be in my vest this spring.  The titanium has an "it" factor to my ear.  As mike mentioned the tone is deeper and the rasp....oh my does it have a raspy back end to it. 

Triple Gobble, you might as well go ahead and ask Mike to make one up for you in titanium and a dymondwood striker to go with it.

Gobbler2577

Mike I'm always amazed at your work.  As I was packing for Texas I realized your copper pot is the only call I am carrying now that I didn't make.  I don't buy many calls because I like to use what I build, but I've never been to the woods without that copper pot since I bought it.  Keep up the good work.

mgm1955

Wow!! Those are a pair of eye catchers! Nice job Mike!

Beards and Hooks

Wow very nice Mike, those look awesome!!

wvmntnhick

Quote from: wvlimbhanger on April 13, 2016, 02:19:24 PM
My wife got me a copper call in flamed ash from Mike for Christmas and I just got a titanium with bacote pot in the mail yesterday.  I really like them both and both will be in my vest this spring.  The titanium has an "it" factor to my ear.  As mike mentioned the tone is deeper and the rasp....oh my does it have a raspy back end to it. 

Triple Gobble, you might as well go ahead and ask Mike to make one up for you in titanium and a dymondwood striker to go with it.

His titanium is certainly more turkey than I was expecting. Every titanium call I've heard was a bit on the higher pitched side. After listening to Mike's run, it's got a lot of old hen pouring out of it.

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on April 13, 2016, 05:23:37 PM
Mike I'm always amazed at your work.  As I was packing for Texas I realized your copper pot is the only call I am carrying now that I didn't make.  I don't buy many calls because I like to use what I build, but I've never been to the woods without that copper pot since I bought it.  Keep up the good work.
His copper is hard to beat. I've played a few since getting on of Mikes. None have stacked up in my opinion. His calls are well represented in my vest. I've whittled it down from 5 pots to 4 and 3 of them are made by Mr. Yingling. Currently carrying a crystal, copper and an aluminum. Only other pot I'm carrying this year is a Halloran Crystal mistress.

M,Yingling

Thanks for the kind words guys ,,,great to hear ones that got calls from me like them and the birds like them ,,,   the titanium is sold ,,,,,,, if any one wants hear the cast copper drop me number for a text

Thank You ,,,, Good Luck
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey