turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rogers Sporting Goods

Started by 2eagles, April 12, 2016, 11:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

I just got a email sale flyer. AvianX decoys cheapest ever, free shipping! Prices on blinds crazy cheap. Other stuff too. Not a salesman, just a Rogers fan.   :drool:

WisTurk

Thanks for the heads up!  I've purchased a few items from Rogers over the years and have never been disappointed by them.

Jbird22

Yep always been pleased with my purchases from Rogers!

yella yelper

They are awesome. They don't have a store in my state so no tax and they have a bunch of free shipping items. They are as competitive as you can find on ammo. They also run good sales, not the 5% off mess others try to play and call that a big sale

fenderhunt4

:jackson: thanks for passing the word!

Gooserbat

Great store and even better people. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Marc

They kind of remind me of Cabela's a few years back.

The Roger's brand products are decent products as well.  Purchased a goose decoy bag at half the price and the same or better quality than other brands.

They have certainly cost me some money though...  There have been some of those sales when I turn into a woman...  The sale price is so good (on a product that I do not need and previously did not even want) that I buy it just cause it is on sale for so cheap.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

2eagles

Looks like Bass pro buying Cabelas is going to happen. I'm betting there's a smile on every face at Rogers today!

DirtNap647

Quote from: 2eagles on April 21, 2016, 06:17:03 PM
Looks like Bass pro buying Cabelas is going to happen. I'm betting there's a smile on every face at Rogers today!
Bass pro is buying cabelas....?

2eagles

Quote from: Dirt nap on April 21, 2016, 07:25:30 PM
Quote from: 2eagles on April 21, 2016, 06:17:03 PM
Bass pro is buying cabelas....?

Check an article at sportingclassicsdaily.com. There's been chatter about this for some time.

Super X3

Thanks for passing the word. Got me another decoy.

They have some of the best steel shot shell prices you will find

KansasGobbler

Also...absolutely the best pro-staff archery section in the Midwest!!!