turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scratchbox get's it done

Started by SS Calls, April 11, 2016, 11:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Look at that. Can't believe that little scratch box called that big gobbler in to his death sentence. Lol

Congrats Al. That appears to be a Primos vest as well. If that's the case, we may have more in common than I'd thought. Great job man.

hobbes

That's great!  Glad the weather changed for you.

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

SS Calls

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 11, 2016, 02:34:16 PM
Look at that. Can't believe that little scratch box called that big gobbler in to his death sentence. Lol

Congrats Al. That appears to be a Primos vest as well. If that's the case, we may have more in common than I'd thought. Great job man.

Yea I know. You'd think they would sound like a mouse by the size of them.  :TooFunny:   That is indeed a Primos vest Kris. I've had that thing for many years. Not sure exactly how many. 
Thanks for all the congrats guys!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

101st501

packmule

SS Calls

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

bmhern

Congrats AL, well done!!!     :icon_thumright:

Happy

Congrats on the bird. He is a nice one!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

jmart241

Congrats cant wait to get the one i ordered friday

boomer

sbbow

Congrats Al !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Quote from: SS Calls on April 11, 2016, 02:51:01 PM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 11, 2016, 02:34:16 PM

Yea I know. You'd think they would sound like a mouse by the size of them.  :TooFunny:   That is indeed a Primos vest Kris. I've had that thing for many years. Not sure exactly how many. 
Thanks for all the congrats guys!
I'm going on 11 years with mine. Keep telling myself I want a different vest until I look at one or try one on. Then I back out thinking that the one I've got is just fine. Mainly because I know where everything is in the vest. Scared that the new pockets will mess me up in a hurry. Lol. Again, congrats Al. now get Josh out there and hammer another one.