No Hunting for Me This Spring

Started by hunter22, April 10, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MG150

Prayers for a speedy recovery.Stay strong and positive,Mike

callmakerman

HOOKS1

longbeard56

Wishing you a good speedy recovery. You'll be back at it soon and will appreciate the blessing of the hunt even more than ever!!
longbeard 56/Tenth Legionnaire
Tri-County Longbeards
NWTF Chapter
Southern NJ.

yelpy

Keep up the fight Rickey!!! Prayers going out for you...

jed clampett

Prayers said for you Rickey...keep your chin up..those grandchildren will help ya along :jesus-cross:

grayfox

Prayers gone up for you! Have a very speedy recovery & you can blast'em next time.

Clovis67

Our God is an AWESOME God!! Prayers going up for a full and speedy recovery from the surgery.
Hang in there and hug them Grand babies.... Your health will be restored in no time.  :jesus-cross:

nosaj

Heres to you and your health!

If you cant be hunting it is nice that this site gives you a chance to talk hunting with like minded FRIENDS!

Get better!

Spyder

Hope you get to feeling better soon, hang in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbes

Rickey, I missed this somehow.   I really hate to hear you're missing the season but more so that you're having health problems.  Prayers have been sent and will continue to be sent.  Enjoy the grandkids this season and get well for the next.

marshboy

Wow Rickey, I don't know what to say.
I hope you get better soon.
Greg

OldSchool

You obviously have a lot of friends, but if you ever get bored and want to talk turkeys, feel free to message me any time. Heck, I'll give you my phone number if you want it. We could always re kill some old birds over the phone. Just throwing it out there, I know what It's like to be laid up in bed. Again, I wish you the best.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

msbirdhunter

Prayers going up... They will still be there next spring!
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you..." Genesis 9:3

TrackeySauresRex

Wishing you a speedy recovery my OG brother. We'll save you a big Tom for next spring.
B-Well
Johnny
:jesus-cross:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."