turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

No Hunting for Me This Spring

Started by hunter22, April 10, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

It is really tough but there will be no turkey hunting for me this spring. I had hunts scheduled in 5 states that I had to cancel. I was diagnosed with a serious medical condition earlier and had surgery on March 29th. It will be a while before I am back on my feet. Two of my grandkids came to see their Pawpaw today and if that does not give you reason to scratch and fight then nothing will. I will spend a lot of time on here and wish each of you fun, success, and safety while being out in God's creation. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.....

TRG3

Hang in there! You may have missed this spring's turkey season, but there's always next year. This time last year, I was nursing a broken right ankle and was fortunate enough to have an understanding wife who carried my decoys and shotgun across a 20-acre field in the morning dark  while I followed behind on a walker. An hour later, she carried the gobbler back to the truck while I struggled back with the remainder of the equipment on that same walker. So...hang in there and look forward to other hunting seasons that you'll be able to pursue in the near future!

bigbird

I'll say a prayer for you, I hope you get well soon!

SwampDog35

Prayers going your way. God won't give you more than you can handle brother. Get well soon.

howl

Eddie12

Prayers sent from WV...wishing you a speedy recovery and God Bless!
Stoeger M3000

wvhoyt19

Prayers my friend! Get well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double B

Followed by buzzards

Planner

Prayers up- get well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

The best of luck to you and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

OldSchool

Praying for your full recovery. Grandkids are the best medicine for a lot of ailments. Take it easy, enjoy them and get better. You can always make up for the lost hunting time when you're feeling better. I wish you and yours the best. :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

wvspitndrum

Prayers sent brother !! Get well soon !!

drenalinld

Been praying for you a LOT! You will get through this. I'll be up for a visit soon.

SteelerFan

tomstopper