turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many of you guys...

Started by Happy, April 10, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coonhunter

Nope I have never.  I've killed birds with my dad but I called them in myself.  I've called in bird for others but most of my kills are by myself.  Also seems that the hunts just work out better that way?? 
Joshua 24:15

Greg Massey

In all my 25 plus years of turkey hunting i've called all my birds myself.. In my younger days with us not having a lot of turkeys to hunt you didn't tell your friends or bring them along on you hunting trips..

Farmboy27

To everyone that truly wants to hunt alone and not have help, I understand completely. There are lots of things I would rather do alone. To everyone that says they never shot one someone called in because they want to act "macho", leave that stuff for the NFL and WWF. Nobody thinks any higher of you for it. And for those that say they won't take somebody new or won't let anybody that is along even take out a call, when the obsession of turkey hunting over takes the passion for ones family and friends and letting them learn this great pastime, well....I feel extreme sorrow for you.

Gobble!

I have. Think its pretty even between how many I have called in for people and how many they have called in for me.

Haypatch

Only one has been called in by someone other than my self! My first bird was called in by my father!