turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Terry Baker box

Started by TauntoHawk, April 09, 2016, 04:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Anyone know anything about a call maker out of Wisconsin named Terry Baker?

The other week they had some calls from the midwest NWTF show on Ebay. Put a few half hearted bids out not expecting anything, really honestly had no intention of buying a call but I figured they always get bidded up pretty high so a few reasonable bids won't hurt nobody and give me something to do over lunch. Well next day I get an email saying I won one of the call and needed to head on over to eBay to pay for my prize.. Woops

Anyways I got the 3rd place shortbox in a bloodwood over butternut combo by Terry. Got it today in the mail and it's a real talker, exactly the sound I like in a box and tones down really easy too. I've looked and can't find a single thing about  this call maker other then the comp results no website no Facebook no mentions that I could find on here either.

Anyone has his contact can you pm me? I'd like to say thanks for building the box

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

outdoors

NICE LOKING CALL , IS IT A SHORT BOX , JUST CURIOUS  .........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jed clampett

Jacobson

I also have a call by Terry, Yellowheart over Butternut. I would not hesitate to buy another from him. Sorry I do not have his info, as I bought mine at the midwest call competition a couple years ago. I liked the sound on the box I have, so it does not surprise me yours sounds good also. Good Luck...

scoot12

I guess he doesnt advertise much but will get to the bottom of this and find out his contact info.  Scoot

MattinIdaho

Man I watched that box right there. That was a sweet pickup since it's a runner!!

TauntoHawk

As I had hoped, Scoot knows a guy who knows a guy  :thanks:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

doublespurs21

he is from Wisconsin,, I seen his name all the time from the Midwest turkey call competition.

scoot12

Ladysmith WI,  I just cant find the number.  Scoot

TauntoHawk

Quote from: scoot12 on April 11, 2016, 08:34:10 PM
Ladysmith WI,  I just cant find the number.  Scoot
Scoot I talked to Frank Kruer tonight (I have a long box going out this week from him) and he didn't think he had Terrys number but was gonna reach out to a few guys that might.

outdoors

IM GETTING VERY INTERESTED .................
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

TauntoHawk

Have some feelers out there but still haven't tracked down Terry ID someone knows him.

TauntoHawk

Contacted Earl Duckett who sold me the call on eBay and handles the online sales for the NWTF conventions. He's out of town but can hopefully get me his contact info upon his return

doublespurs21

Quote from: TauntoHawk on April 16, 2016, 10:41:52 AM
Contacted Earl Duckett who sold me the call on eBay and handles the online sales for the NWTF conventions. He's out of town but can hopefully get me his contact info upon his return

I was going to say the samething, contect mr duckett, all the calls are send to him before the convention
]