turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Missouri Youth on the Board

Started by Spyder, April 09, 2016, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyder

So I took my nephew out this morning for opening day youth season, it couldn't have worked out better, gobbling like crazy. They flew down into the wrong field but the new S&S box put them on a string. He had a 15 yard shot and let it rip. His first bird, 10 inch beard, 1 inch Spurs, on public land. Great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SinGin

Great job. Cold this morning in Mo.Glad he could stick it out

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

tomstopper

Spyder

I believe the temp got down to 29 or so here. Luckily the gobbling started a few minutes after we got set up. It was cool to see him get nervous as they were coming in. We had four, coming at us, as I would call, they would start to fight and then race our way. I will have to say it's the most story book hut I have ever been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Smoking man. That's awesome. Hoping to do the same with my niece next Saturday. That's an awesome first bird.

owlhoot

Congrats to the young man, way to go! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

kyturkeyhunter4

OldSchool

Nice bird!! A big congrats to your nephew on his first and to you as well!! :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

boomer

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jayjay

Congrats! Its great to see the kids out in the turkey woods

Triple Gobble

Live your life through Jesus, and life begins!!!!

Mtd69

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.