OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Posting your pics

Started by New Yorker, April 09, 2016, 12:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Yorker

Please reduce the size of your pictures before you post them. Makes it much much easier to view and appreciate what you are posting. Any of your camera or photo software should be able to reduce the size before you upload the pics to whichever site. I use photobucket.

SS Calls

Here's a pic resizer for windows. I've used it for many years. Once installed, you can just right click on image and choose the size you want to make it. I use the large setting. It makes uploads to photobucket much faster. Photobucket also has settings for pic size.

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Dr Juice

The Tapatalk app provides you a sizing option as well.

KYHeadhunter02

Quote from: New Yorker on April 09, 2016, 12:19:49 AM
Please reduce the size of your pictures before you post them. Makes it much much easier to view and appreciate what you are posting. Any of your camera or photo software should be able to reduce the size before you upload the pics to whichever site. I use photobucket.

Picture police huh..  :smiley-char092: lol

jwright8

Quote from: mlisandro on April 09, 2016, 05:15:36 AM
The Tapatalk app provides you a sizing option as well.
I use tapatalk a lot. Can you please explain how to do it?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

New Yorker

Picture police? Really? What are you 7?

Dr Juice

When posting, press the + sign on the left of the field and choose the camera or picture (box with a mountain) icon and the rest is self explanatory. Good luck.

New Yorker

Thank you to those of you that took the time to add helpful information to this post.

Rick Howard

I am a culprit.  On iPad everything looks ok.  But I just looked at some of my posts using the computer, not so good. 

What is a good size?

New Yorker

i resize to 640x480 as seen here

The Woodsman

If you upload to photobucket or other hosting sites in the settings you can change the file size as it's uploaded.