OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How does a guy get a nut around here??

Started by SinGin, April 08, 2016, 08:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

My exwife has mine, she said after I make the last child support payment then I get them back.

SteelerFan

Quote from: SinGin on April 08, 2016, 11:04:01 PM
My exwife has mine, she said after I make the last child support payment then I get them back.

Ok... I just laughed out loud!

mgm1955

Quote from: SinGin on April 08, 2016, 11:04:01 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

2eagles

I had to look at an old post to see if I had a nut yet.

wvmntnhick

Mine used to be in a bag in the pantry. Think they ended up in a recipe. So much for that.

chatterbox

Boys, just post up like the old chatterbox, and you're gonna have more nuts than you can handle!

owlhoot

Be advised once you become a site supporter they take away your nuts too!    :( :(

I quess that money for the patches and stuff goes to some ones ex-wife ! 

What is the deal Shannon?  :TooFunny:

:morning:

owlhoot

Quote from: chatterbox on April 09, 2016, 07:32:17 AM
Boys, just post up like the old chatterbox, and you're gonna have more nuts than you can handle!
maybe when you hit 10,000 posts you get to become just one BIG nut  ::)
Maybe even a walnut!

tomstopper

I just never thought in a million years that I would ever click on here and find so many guys wanting to obtain a nut or two.... :funnyturkey: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Cutt

Quote from: NYlogbeards on April 08, 2016, 09:01:38 PM
Wondering the same thing, but why does it have to be acorns?

True, why can't it be spurs or beards? Come on OG use some creativity, acorns? acorns?

owlhoot

Quote from: Cutt on April 09, 2016, 08:03:35 AM
Quote from: NYlogbeards on April 08, 2016, 09:01:38 PM
Wondering the same thing, but why does it have to be acorns?

True, why can't it be spurs or beards? Come on OG use some creativity, acorns? acorns?
Why can't people be happy just getting a nut ??

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drenalinld

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 08, 2016, 09:26:07 PM
You have 2 nuts...TautoHawk
Perfect that sounds like a normal amount to have

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott