turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nashville hot thunder chicken

Started by catman529, April 08, 2016, 01:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

I like hot chicken and got the idea to fry some of Saturday's bird last night and make hot turkey. It turned out great. Sauce needs less sugar and more ghost pepper, but was still very good. Meat was double breaded in Leftys fish n chicken mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookinembig

That looks delicious! Can't beat some spicy turkey!

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

madstrutter

Nom Nom!  I've only made Nashville hot chicken once, and it was great... even better than the Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack that I frequent in Asheville, NC.  I'll for sure be trying this with turkey next.

tomstopper

owlhoot

Man that looks good   :icon_thumright:
Ain't nothing like a little ghost pepper to get ya moving!

SteelerFan

I've been fixing "turkey nuggets" for years now, since it's the preferred method to chow on by the family... but THAT looks very tasty! Time for some Buffalo Wild Turkey!  :icon_thumright:

beagler

Never Misses

Happy

Love my hot wings! Think I will see if I can get momma to make some mango habanero wings tonight.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

mgm1955

fountain2

Brian Fahs

Looks good.

My standard turkey nugget recipe is cubed turkey breast dipped in egg and flour and fried in an iron skillet in hot bacon grease. I season with season salt and grill mates kicking chicken spice.

madstrutter

Some of you guys commenting can't be serious... you don't think this is Buffalo chicken do you?  :TooFunny:

catman529

Quote from: madstrutter on April 10, 2016, 10:00:13 PM
Some of you guys commenting can't be serious... you don't think this is Buffalo chicken do you?  :TooFunny:
yea there is nothing buffalo about this :D although buffalo sauce is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God