OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wingbone trade for Austy Bott trumpet

Started by EZ, April 06, 2016, 11:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I love doing trades with other callmakers. To me, it really makes a connection between two people that share a passion and truly makes it special.

I was recently fortune enough to do a call trade with Austy Bott. I sent him this bone call:

[/URL]

.....and received this beautiful trumpet complete with ivory mouthpiece and his own cast ferule and impeccable craftsmanship. And, the most important, it calls sweet and with the softest draw. Anyone that has one of Austy's calls knows what I'm talkin' about and that I really made out on this deal. Thanks Austy.

[/URL]

SteelerFan

crow

looks like a good trade for both of you

nice looking wingbone and trumpet

Austy

I don't know how Tony figures that he made out on this trade because this came in the mail to me yesterday from him, one sweet Jordan Yelper to go with the awesome wing bone call that he made for me.  Both of the calls that I received from Tony are #1 Awesome sounding calls and #2 beautiful craftsmanship.  Both of the calls that I got from Tony are going to see some time in the woods this spring season and help put the hammer down on a long beard or two.

At least I got 2 pieces of river cane out of the box I gave ya, LOL

Thanks for the look.

Austy

EZ

Dude, your trumpet is already in my vest and is going to be heard by turkeys in Ohio, Pa., and NY.....some for the LAST time, lol.  ;D

mgm1955