turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My opening day video from Saturday

Started by catman529, April 06, 2016, 11:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchool

Congrats and thanks for sharing the video. I liked your highlight video from last year too. I'd rather watch them than most of the other stuff out there. :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Happy

Congrats on the bird and great video. That's real turkey hunting right there. Wish your type would replace 95 percent of the TV hunters out there. Well done!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

vman

I really enjoyed watching your videos this morning. Nice not hearing any drama music. Good Job!

suburbhunter

GobbleNut

Gotta' echo what everybody else has said.  Great stuff!  Very well done from start to finish.  Great commentary, great video cuts and transitions.  Some good turkey video in there.  The only thing missing was getting your bird on film, but that is tough to do when self-filming.  Really good work from start to finish!

catman529

Thank you all, I appreciate the kind words. I haven't got to the point where I will let a bird walk because of the camera...if that red head is standing there at 15 yards he's gonna die. ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

I personally wouldn't expect you to. When you honestly hunt a bird you don't get as many opportunities as other methods. Take advantage of what your given.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

greentag

good job,i usually wont watch a video all the way through just go to where they shoot the bird and skip the nonsence,but yours was great,i watched it from the start to the end.great job on being able to video yourself like that and get one.way to hang in there after them all day too.look forward to your next one. :z-winnersmiley:

Dtrkyman

Way to stick with it, most guys would be bellied up to the bar or on the couch long before then!

jwright8

Great video! Congrats on the bird as well!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Planner

Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiLL B

Enjoyed the video! Looks like the same WMA I was in saturday

mgm1955

Dr Juice

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny