Main Menu

TN opener, took all day but I got one

Started by catman529, April 02, 2016, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleveland48

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Congrats. My blood is starting to boil :-)

SS Calls

hs strut

congrats on the bird my weekend was filled with gobbling but they would hang up on me. i finally got one this morning
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

catman529

Quote from: hs strut on April 04, 2016, 09:41:54 PM
congrats on the bird my weekend was filled with gobbling but they would hang up on me. i finally got one this morning
congrats! I went out after work this morning from 9-2. Struck a bird fairly quick and he came in fast, but across a wire mesh fence on another property. Stayed just over the rise and gobbled his way past me. Going back tomorrow, left my new gloves in the woods, gonna find them and set up where the fence breaks and see if I can call one up again.

bigbird

Good luck tomorrow and congratulations on your first kill! I hope your luck improves for videoing I enjoy your YouTube videos.

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

870supermagnum

hs strut

Quote from: catman529 on April 04, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

Quote from: hs strut on April 04, 2016, 09:41:54 PM
congrats! I went out after work this morning from 9-2. Struck a bird fairly quick and he came in fast, but across a wire mesh fence on another property. Stayed just over the rise and gobbled his way past me. Going back tomorrow, left my new gloves in the woods, gonna find them and set up where the fence breaks and see if I can call one up again.

good luck to you im going to try my place in macon county in a day or so.
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

beagler

Never Misses

OldSchool

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.