OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lets pull together and beat the antis in this vote. Fixed link

Started by snapper1982, March 31, 2016, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

Takes just a few seconds to cast a vote in favor.

http://intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/upcoming-debates/item/1496-hunters-conserve-wildlife&tab=2

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I am writing to ask you to help me stand up for our hunting heritage by voting in the affirmative in the poll found at the link below. This poll is connected to the upcoming public debate that will pit Field & Stream Magazine Editor Anthony Licata and I against HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle and Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA. This debate will take place on May 4th in New York City as part of the nationally syndicated radio program Intelligence Squared and will be aired on 200 public radio stations as well as webcast and podcast. The poll results will be part of the program and winning the poll is critical to putting these leading animal rights extremists on the defensive from the start of the program.

You can be part of our eventual victory by voting in favor of the proposition "Hunters Conserve Wildlife" by visiting http://intelligencesquaredus.o...serve-wildlife&tab=2

Participation in the poll is open to all so please vote even if you reside outside of the United States. Please also share this appeal with those in your network who you feel might be interested.

As you can see from the number of votes already cast, animal rights extremists have already mounted a campaign to drive the poll in their favor. They have the momentum but we can take it from them and set the stage for Anthony and I to show the listening public how shallow and unethical the anti-hunting position is.

Thank you for your help and for all you do to conserve our outdoor heritage

bmhern

Just tried to go to there, but it said " site not found".

kyturkeyhunter4

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TauntoHawk

why are people "against" killing so unbelievably hostile
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

catman529

Done...do yourself a favor and don't read the comments. Whole lotta ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snapper1982

Sorry guys. I checked it just before i posted and it worked. Thank you for fixing it for me and yes try to ignore the comments lol

Tunaguy

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

bmhern

Just voted, thanks for fixing the link, I am severely challenged on these computers.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: catman529 on March 31, 2016, 10:53:29 AM

too late made me all sorts of grumpy.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tomstopper

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 31, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
Quote from: catman529 on March 31, 2016, 10:53:29 AM

too late made me all sorts of grumpy.
Me too. Most of those idiots have no clue as to what they are talking about at all......

WisTurk

Done!  And I made sure to avoid the comments section.  I can handle only so much stupid for one day!  :goofball:

paintbrush