OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your #1

Started by Triple Gobble, March 30, 2016, 08:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaughnrp2

I have two that I find in my hands more than others, Brian Mero Trumpet and a Hot Hen pot call.

Triple Gobble

Well I got to use a pot call I made.  First one
I ever made and it helped put 3 dead birds
In the back of the truck today.  Maybe I can replace
Old trusty Woodhaven slate with it.   :bible:
Live your life through Jesus, and life begins!!!!

beakbuster10

Dad's Purple Heart over Cedar checkered short box. It's always first out of my vest unless it's raining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosharb

Always use a mouth call.

turkeymanjim

I shot over 200 turkeys spring and fall seasons. My number one go to call is a tube call. I hunt all public land in pa,that is pressured tremendously. The tube call is a different sound that turkeys haven't heard that often. It's a harder call to master, but once u do master it, they come strutting on in. Be safe and good hunting.

dzsmith

I constantly rotate calls, I have 2 boxes in my vest at all times, and i own a couple more so every hunt i make i rotate one box in and one box out. i do the same with my mouth calls which i have a plethera of. i only have 2 glass calls so they stay in the vest at all times, and 2 slates so they stay in at all times, but i still rotate use on the slates and glass to. 3 out of the last 4 birds ive killed was with a magnolia game calls glass call. i tend to use that call more than others, but i at least rotate strikers between hunts. overall through out my short life, at one time i only carried a lynch fool proof and 1 mouth call, that's all my father ever carried. most of my birds were called with a lynch.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Tombo

Blackstone crystal and slate, KP trumpet, many different mouth calls