only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Shotgun

Started by Gtown78, March 27, 2016, 09:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schief

Winchester 1300 full camo with 21" barrel

OldSchool

My 20 gauge Ithaca Featherlight. I wouldn't part with it for anything.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

decoykrvr

Turkey:   
  Ithaca Model 37, 3", Turkeyslayer, King Ferry, N.Y.
     Ducks/Geese:
  H&K/Benelli SBE circa 1990

DirtNap647

browning maxus super light weight best patterning ive owned

codym

My favorite shotgun is my beretta SPII 20 ga, 30 inch barrels, fixed SK1 and SK2, English stock.
My favorite Turkey shotgun is my little weatherby sa-459 20 with a FF3 and a Carlson .575

Bowguy

Quote from: Happy on March 27, 2016, 09:45:53 PM
Mossberg 835. You can spend more money but you won't get better performance in my opinion.
Agreed

CrustyRusty

Favorite gun in general...winchester 21.  Favorite hunting sbe2 and bps realtree 20ga.  Favorite of all time is an old Iver Johnson sxs my Grandfather left me when he passed.  Id give up everything before I gave up that old double!

BrowningGuy88

I am really fond of the Browning Maxus, but my favorite is the Win Model 12 30".

Favorite turkey gun is Win 1300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmboy27

Probably my old 870 sps.  It was my first "turkey gun" (although it's been used for everything). Bought it new when I was 14 with chicken catching money!  It's mossyoak bottom land with a break up stock (broke the stock after they quit using bottom land). Never had an aftermarket choke for the gun and never shot a htl shell out of it. Killed more than it's share of turkeys. Don't use it much at all anymore but it sure as heck will never be for sale!

Browning4140

Turkey
Mossberg 835

Ducks
Remington 11-87

Deer
Old School browning auto 5 with 2 3/4" 00

General use
Remington 870

greencop01

Remington 870, its like a part of me    :OGturkeyhead:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Old Gobbler

Remington sp10 , used hard for 20 plus seasons , brings down gobblers with authority, weighs in at around 12 pounds has a 23 inch barrel -- I like a heavy turkey gun , aim is steady ....

I had no intentions to ever buy this gun cause they retailed for 1200$ , I walked into a sporting goods store that was going out of business ....$500 , and a deal was struck
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Izzyjoe

I have an old Rem model 11 that I really love to shoot, but a few years ago I bought my uncles 1100, and it has become one of my favorites.

surehuntsalot

my favorite shotgun would have to be my Remington 1100 3" magnum 30" full choke
a pain to carry in the woods sometimes, but love the way it feels and shoots
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Borden811

Benelli SBEII. Bought it the year they came out, and have killed a ton of turkeys, geese, ducks, etc. with it. This year I have a new Benelli m2 that is going to be my main turkey slayer. I have it all set up with an aimpoint, 21" barrel, steady grip stock, and a cheek riser. Time will tell if it takes over the "favorite" spot, for turkeys at least.