OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Shotgun

Started by Gtown78, March 27, 2016, 09:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gtown78

What's your favorite shotgun? I have had a bunch of shotguns but always go back to a Remington 870. This gun just fits me the best and I've never had one fail.

scare

Happy

Mossberg 835. You can spend more money but you won't get better performance in my opinion.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

bigbird

My trusty old 1973 version of the Remington 1100

Buckeye_Strutter_935

i have 2 my mossberg 935 and my newest favorite stoeger m3500 it is sweet smooth and patterns great
Feathers Fear Me

01Foreman400

12 ga. SBE 2. 

20 ga. M2.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God

TNReb

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on March 27, 2016, 10:06:32 PM
12 ga. SBE 2. 

20 ga. M2.
Another vote for these two.  A friend of mine had these and the more I looked at them, the more I had to have them.  Sold my 10 month old A5 and bought them both last fall.

the Ward

My Vinci has become my favorite by far. With the steady grip and ff3 on it she's ready for turkey season. A quick swap back to the standard stock and pull off the red dot and  it's ready for anything that flies. I have several other shotguns that are near and dear to me but it seems I'm always reaching for the Vinci.

turkeywhisperer935

935 mossberg, great gun and not too expensive.

Longshanks

WildTigerTrout

Benelli SBE I for turkey hunting and my 1959 vintage 12 ga. Winchester Model 12 26" modified choke barrel for all-around shotgun duties.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Ridge Rooster

My SBE1 Steady Grip with Burris FF3 on a 336 mount with protector. This is my dedicated turkey gun for the past 6 years and will be for the for see able future. I shoot Nitro's and consistently get over 300 in the 10 @ 40, couldn't ask for any better set up for me.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

reynolds243

Yoder409

Super X3

....... followed very closely by the Super X2.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.