OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who likes bottomland / trebark camo?

Started by catman529, March 25, 2016, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

I got everything covered this year, I have taken a liking to the MO bottomland style camo since I'm usually sitting against a tree trunk. Even painted my new tripod a few days ago, since I bought a new one and was tired of the camo tape and yarn.

Who has their guns dipped or painted? Post pics if you do. I painted the gun over a year ago, and it's held up nicely so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwcb12

Bottomland fan here too.  What color paints did you use and where did you get them.  Looks really good and have a few projects that could use a bottomland paint job.

alloutdoors

I like Bottomland as well, use it early in the season and in the fall. I usually mix in Obsession as well when things green up. I kind of wish I had just gotten my M2 in black and had it dipped, when the factory job starts to wear out I will.

Dr Juice

Awesome - I prefer using both patterns.

catman529

catman529

Quote from: kwcb12 on March 25, 2016, 08:29:05 PM
Bottomland fan here too.  What color paints did you use and where did you get them.  Looks really good and have a few projects that could use a bottomland paint job.
rustoleum camouflage colors and painted with a sea sponge. And matte clear coat

catman529

Quote from: alloutdoors on March 25, 2016, 08:47:23 PM
I like Bottomland as well, use it early in the season and in the fall. I usually mix in Obsession as well when things green up. I kind of wish I had just gotten my M2 in black and had it dipped, when the factory job starts to wear out I will.
I have a set of obsession shirt and pants as well, that pattern goes well with most of the woods I hunt.

My shotgun was black and liked to rust, I'm very glad I painted it. I have to be careful with bore solvent though because I've heard it will take the spray paint off.

Jbird22

I recently bought a set of OG Bottomland and Greenleaf and I really like them both.

bigbird

I'm a big fan of bottomland too! I got my gun dipped in bottomland after last season! Looks like the the gun from an earlier post with the newer pattern.

Tennessee Lead

I'm hoping to purchase some Bottom land by next season.
I'd also like to dip my gun in the ultimate camo

TrackeySauresRex

Right on! I like the bottom land. I like the original tree bark. :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Spitten and drummen

Original bottomland and greenleaf is my all time favorite turkey hunting camo. Best pattern ever down here in the south hunting hardwood bottoms.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Flredbones

I used to not be a bottomland fan but it's grown on me throughout the years. Especially for turkey hunting. I actually got my turkey gun for $50 because it was in bottomland and they weren't selling in that pattern

Spurs

Me personally, I am an Original Treestand and Full/Fall Foliage fan.  I seriously believe when those patterns are mixed properly, a man could simply disappear in any setting.

This year is going to suck!!!

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Spurs on March 25, 2016, 11:13:35 PM
Me personally, I am an Original Treestand and Full/Fall Foliage fan.  I seriously believe when those patterns are mixed properly, a man could simply disappear in any setting.

I miss those patterns they were great