turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks Mr. Sneed

Started by Baldwin, March 23, 2016, 07:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baldwin

Last year, I purchased an Outlaw Hen and Hot Hen from Mr. Lonnie Sneed.  As many have mentioned, talking with Mr. Sneed was worth the cost of the calls.  Monday morning, I took my first bird using the Outlaw Hen.  This pot sounds really good to me and apparently it does to the birds.  That's the main thing.  It was an awesome experience!  Thanks again, Mr. Sneed.

diesel79

His calls are great.  I've got a hot hen and outlaw hen.  I recently got a Lyman Dymondwood striker.  Sounds amazing on my Sneed calls.

Baldwin

Quote from: diesel79 on March 24, 2016, 07:28:59 AM
His calls are great.  I've got a hot hen and outlaw hen.  I recently got a Lyman Dymondwood striker.  Sounds amazing on my Sneed calls.
Thanks for the striker info.  I've been wanting to try a different one, but I get overwhelmed with all the options.

dantheman

amazing guy and a wealth of knowledge. I handled a few of his call the other evening and as I told him I fell in love. I have a ton of pot call many by great call makers, truly Mr. Sneed is a master of his craft.

diesel79

I almost want to order a couple more in case I ever wear these ones out,  or give one to my kids.

Gen273

I called three jakes in to 10 yards today with my Hot Hen, awesome call and can't wait to call in my first long beard with it!

Snood Life

I think I enjoying talking to him as much as I like his calls. Always takes times to talk turkey when I call. Catch my self ordering calls just to have an excuse to talk to him.

mgm1955