OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OG Patches

Started by tha bugman, March 21, 2016, 11:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Whats the status on delivery?  I still have not recieved mine.

Old Gobbler

Sorry for the delay , but the supplier we work with doest cut corners , as promised the quality was top notch !they came in Wednesday afternoon,  and were quickly processed, and mailed out with Thursdays mail first class

Some folks got thiers allready,  the closer you are so florida the quicker they arrive,  all memberd should get theirs this week

I have some left........for those who are unknowing,  this is a one time run....we will not make these design again , once they are gone ....they are gone

Thanks again --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Greg Massey

Thanks..just order one today...

wmn2

I got mine in the mail today. First off, I want to say thank you! Second, I don't have the option to send a PM to admin, but I received 2 patches. I'm 99.9% sure I only paid for one, so I'd like to return the second one so someone else has an opportunity to get one. Can admin contact me please? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaron

Im in ohio, got mine today.   They look great.   The wife will have to attach it to my vest tonight right after she makes me a sandwich! :z-guntootsmiley:

357MAGNOLE

Got mine in the mail today.... Attached to the wall of my desk at work. No one in my office will have a freaking clue what to think about it.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

ElkTurkMan

Got mine today. Thanks again Shannon.

SinGin

Mine showed up todat also  :z-guntootsmiley:

birdhunterdave

owlhoot

Got em!   :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
Thanks .

sbbow

I got mine. Thanks Shannon

Fisher62

Received my two today, it's a cool looking patch!

357MAGNOLE

Anyone have an extra 2015 patch?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

762hunter

Looky what came in the mail today...

Already have my girlfriend sewing it in its new location

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.