turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Youngest Son

Started by ccleroy, March 21, 2016, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccleroy

The single greatest hunt I've had, the roller coaster of emotions felt are hard to describe. No gobbling on the limb but about an hour after fly down I decided to call and the game began.......not long after my little 5 y/o had his first longbeard in his sights at 29 yards with his little .410 and absolutely crushed him. It was a beautiful hunt that ended with one happy little boy and basket-cased father.

SS Calls

That's awesome!! Congrats guys!

Smooth_Operator

Congrats Ricky, what an awesome experience that must have been for you both.  I'll bet he's hooked from here on out!  :z-guntootsmiley:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

tomstopper

That is just awesome. Congrats to you both. That smile on both of your faces says it all and is exactly why I love turkey hunting, especially with youths. Cant wait until next year to take my daughter out.

Cut N Run

Congratulations to both of you Ricky!  Way to go little man, hope it is just the start of lots more great hunts together.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

WNCTracker

that's what it's all about!  Nice job young man!

cramerhunts

It just doesn't get any better then that! Congratulations to you both!

SteelerFan

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Congrats to the young man! (Dad, too!) *GREAT PICS!

cornfedkiller

Absolutely awesome!  Congrats to both of you!

chadly

Roostem33

Congrats to you both, Great job!!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

beakbuster10

Doesn't get much better than that! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldSchool

If that doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what would. A big congrats to you both!!

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

taylorjones20

That's awesome!  Congrats!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

BrowningGuy88

Can't wait to get my boy in the woods with me. He is 9 months old today so it will still be a couple years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk