turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Youth cloths

Started by cjordan, March 19, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjordan

I know it's been talked about on here before but I haven't been able to find it. My sonand daughter are to the age (8-10) of wanting to get more involved with hunting. I have been looking around on the net a little bit, but havent been able to find any camo patterns I like for them. I would like to find something in bottom land or obsession but I'm not having any luck. I was wondering if yall might could point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help.

oSu Cowboy

I am in the same boat with finding clothes for my daughter. I wish I could find Mossy Oak Obsession or bottomland but haven't found any small enough for her. The only thing I have found is Cabela's brand with their camp pattern.

Yoder409

I have had some excellent luck getting youth camo (it's all been Realtree, though) from Scheel's.   It was quality stuff and reasonably priced.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

whiskey

The smartest move I made was to buy my daughter an adult size small leafy 3-d suit when she was 10. She wore it for 6 years and it would still fit her of she'd go hunting. One outfit of camo, fit her well due to the elastic cuffs, saved me tons.

"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street."

tomstopper

Just found some camo fleece's for my daughter for $20 and they were originally priced at $49

cjordan

Thanks guys. I think the worse part of it is... If you find something that you like, you still pay dang near the same price as adult cloths but only get about half the material.