only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well written police report

Started by CASH, April 01, 2011, 11:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Well Written Police Report
Augusta, GA

Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene, Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment.

The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw.... injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now, THAT was a well-written police report.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gobblerkiller

Justice served! Very nicely written might I add!

Basser69

Struttin Spurs

harvester

Very well written. Need more police officers taken that class on correct ways to write a police report.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

savduck

Georgia Boy

Snoody Bastid

catdaddy

Quote from: CASH on April 01, 2011, 11:00:45 AM
Well Written Police Report
Augusta, GA

Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene, Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment.

The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw.... injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now, THAT was a well-written police report.

Cash,

This reminds me of something that happened here. One of my best friends is a Memphis policeman. He told me they got a call on a shooting. When he and his partner arrived, there was a dead guy laying in the yard. The house was occupied by an elderly black man. The man was inside his house when he saw his air-conditioner window unit begin to rock back and forth--somebody was obviously tried to steal it by pulling it out from the outside. The old man grabbed his 20 gauge double barrel, went outside, and told the thief to "Freeze". The thief did not freeze so the old man shot and killed him. The police on the scene told him "Listen up, the detectives are going to be here any minute. We know you are so excited that you left out the part where the thief sad he was going to kill you if you did not get out of his way--remember that part of it???  Be sure and don't leave that part out when the detectives get here."

No charges were filed and one less bad guy roaming the streets. I love a happy ending.       

snapper1982

man those curbs are dangerous.... sounds like back in high school when a guy tryed to beat me up. never hit me once but i hit him a couple. his brothers said he told their mom a weight bar in gym class hit him...lol

archery1

MUST A BEEN A REAL HIGH CURB ???????
:smiley-char092: :lol:
Take a kid hunting

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

nctrkyhntr