OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody calls opinion

Started by southern_leo, March 15, 2016, 09:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idratherb

I've run Cody calls since the late 80's........My calls from Cody were bought before they became pricey....

I don't care what you run, if you have confidence in it and the turkeys respond to it, it's YOUR best or favorite call. The one you reach for, when it's crunch time in the turkey woods... :icon_thumright:

If you don't want to spend your money on a 175.00 call, I understand......  We all have families....

Buy a Drop Dead green slate & make the feathers fly.... ;)

One good sounding call & lots of time practicing with it yields better results in my mind, then having 15-20 calls and not knowing which one to carry...Learn to talk turkey first with one call & educate yourself in the habits of the wild turkey, then get some different calls to learn to play....Saves ya time & money, when your first learning........

Cody calls have been around a long time for good reason......They work !!  :newmascot:

Good luck with whatever call(s), you choose....
[/quote  :z-winnersmiley:

Well said

BigGobbler

"If it calls in them public land gobblers then its a keeper"  Cody Calls is one of my keepers!

tha bugman

I bought a Cody slate about 10 years ago.  I remember first morning I took it out, tree yelped and clucked twice gobbler walked up and died....coincidence I know....but I will never forget just staring at that call with my mouth wide open!   :laugh: