OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good woman

Started by tha bugman, March 15, 2016, 05:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Found this on top of the coffee pot this morning.  Glad to be married to a woman who understands my passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Sounds like a keeper. Mine would have left a "honey-do" list. Haha.

I shouldn't joke like that. She's a great woman. Puts up with a lot. Don't think I'm always the easiest person to live with. She puts up with a lot. I try to make it up in the off season but I'm probably still way behind. Thanks God for understanding women. Did I mention she puts up with a lot?

boatpaddle

Sir,   You are blessed !!!!!!   :mycross:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

kyturkeyhunter4

Hold on to her there hard to find, I also have one that understands how much I love the outdoors i spend alot of time in the fall chasing deer and in the spring chasing those longbeards. But she never complains I'm so bless to have her.

Tom Threetoes

I'd say your a lucky guy, I'd say I'm a lucky guy, my wife hunts with me.

Greg Massey

That's a keeper..my wife never complains about what i buy for turkey hunting because she loves to eat fried turkey. We had it last night for supper with white beans and cornbread.

tomstopper

That's awesome. My wife doesn't hunt but also doesn't gripe about me hunting or spending money, but she would not leave a note like that either.  :) They say behind every good man is a good woman and you my friend by the looks have that..... Good luck & God Bless

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 15, 2016, 10:13:18 AM
Keeper.
Yep.  A Godly woman who supports her husband in his pursuits is a genuine blessing. :z-winnersmiley:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Double B

That is nice.  I'm blessed too.....I come in the house with strikers,  calls, playing them for her to help me discern the subtleties, etc.  She never complains......about my turkeying anyway!
Followed by buzzards

BowBendr

Exactly what I have come to love even more about my wife. She does the same thing with the coffee pot. She is my biggest fan and a dang good videographer too. We are blessed bugman !

2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

OldSchool

There are women that will tolerate our outdoor addiction, but finding one that's actually happy for you in it is something else altogether. I'm happy for you my friend and God bless her. :icon_thumright:

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Muzzy61

If i wasn't already married to a good one, I'd ask if she had a sister. No doubt, she was raised right.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

snapper1982

My buddy needs one even half as good as yours!

Hooksfan

Congratulations.  You are a very lucky man.