OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where can I find a Kenny Morgan call?

Started by TANK, March 13, 2016, 10:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

I have a Morgan tube call my grandpaw purchased from Kenny at a siminar in Jackson, La in the late 70's. I would like to get my hands on some of his other calls. Other than eBay does anyone know where I can find some? I really want a friction wood!

Spitten and drummen

Good luck. I have been in search for one of those for several years. Tried everywhere possible.  I even had a search on here about 2 weeks ago. One was on ebay and it sold for 300 bucks. If you find one , you need to take out a 2nd mortgage lol.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

TANK

Or does anyone know of a call maker that can duplicate a friction wood?

hunter22

Kenny Harrell makes a similar call that sounds really good and at a fraction of the price for a Morgan. Kenny can be contacted on Facebook. I have one of his and I believe he calls it his Allwood or something like that. The peg striker can also be used as a scratch box striker and the call can be run that way also.

OldSchool

Seems like I just saw a couple for sale or trade here, but I don't remember which it was.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

TANK

Quote from: hunter22 on March 13, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
Kenny Harrell makes a similar call that sounds really good and at a fraction of the price for a Morgan. Kenny can be contacted on Facebook. I have one of his and I believe he calls it his Allwood or something like that. The peg striker can also be used as a scratch box striker and the call can be run that way also.
Do you have one of the Harrel calls?

hunter22

I do have one of Kenny's Allwood calls.