OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

All I have to do before season is...

Started by Tail Feathers, March 12, 2016, 11:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookinembig

Finish sighting in my gun with new TSS loads, spray clothes with permethrin, scout several pieces of land. All of which I hope to have completed this week.

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Gobspur

Treat clothes.  Then load truck and go.  All else is ready and packed.  Even got my fishing gear organized today, ready for my trip so I can fish after tagging out!

ilbucksndux

I need to start by cleaning out my truck. The remnants of bow season,duck season, snow goose,and trapping season are spilling out of the back seat. Not to mention that smell...............
Gary Bartlow

Phire Phite

Everything.  That being said, some of you guys start soon.  We start May first here.  I've got a little bit, but it will get here fast and it just started getting warmish enough to do a patterning session.  I still have a couple loads from last year I haven't shot yet.  I'd like to see if I can get the 3.5" Federal HWT 7's to work in an 835 or M3500.

Haypatch

Our season starts tomorrow! I hope my list is completed when I walk into the woods in the morning!

tomstopper

Quote from: Haypatch on March 14, 2016, 11:43:36 AM
Our season starts tomorrow! I hope my list is completed when I walk into the woods in the morning!
Good luck in the morning....

SwampRooster17

Had to buy a new gun this year. I got it all sighted in now the only thing left to do is go listen Saturday night and then wake up Sunday and it's on!

Jbird22

Find a gobbler to hunt...still looking and season opens tomorrow!  :'(

kyturkeyhunter4

Hooksfan

Permethrin........I knew I have been forgetting something.