OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom Decoys

Started by tha bugman, March 11, 2016, 09:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Anyone have some or ever used them before?  They look very similar to the ones that they sell at Wal-Mart. ???

Gobble!

Didn't know they made decoys but after looking at them they are not the prettiest thing but they will work.

tha bugman

Yeah I agree, I think that they would be real good running and gunning.  I like the two feeders and the gobbler looking...makes it appear natural and at ease.  At least they are foam and packable.
Quote from: Gobble! on March 11, 2016, 10:46:01 AM
Didn't know they made decoys but after looking at them they are not the prettiest thing but they will work.

Greg Massey

I just look at them and for a foam decoy i really like the color..i real like the jake color of it's head..i always place a hen decoy on the ground with a jake over the top of her.. i want that gobbler to see as much turkey as he can and by placing them together you get a bigger setup for him to see if he's say 100 -300 yards off in the distant..but i never hunt in the woods all my hunting is from blinds and field edges ...Were i hunt way to many deer to try and hunt in the woods,,,