OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sbe2 indian creek help please

Started by slade3992, March 10, 2016, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: reynolds243 on March 11, 2016, 04:41:22 PM
My sbe2 shoots great but I had an IC as well and it would shoot low and left 6". Changed to a rob Roberts and it shoots POA again.

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka
If your gun shoots that low then yes REFUND then call Gobbler Guns (Rob Roberts) tell him what shell your gonna shoot and he will match you up with a choke ,ifn you have problems with you turkey set-up ,usually they can remedy them!!!! :funnyturkey:

lunghit

Im going to test my new Indian Creek choke next week in my SX3 and these posts are making me nervous lol. Hope it shoots straight.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

slade3992

Quote from: lunghit on March 13, 2016, 11:06:54 AM
Im going to test my new Indian Creek choke next week in my SX3 and these posts are making me nervous lol. Hope it shoots straight.

You never know, the reason I tried them in the first place was a Buddy  had one on a stoger and had the best results of any choke he had ever tried.

bigbird

Lung hit my son uses an IC in his SXP and it shoots fine. It has a 28" barrel I think and I believe that it shoots any size shot in those long beards awesome

reynolds243

To be clear I have seen plenty that shoot great. Just happened that the one I had didn't.  Also to add I called IC after testing it and they did agree to send me a new one if I sent the other one back. I never tried the new one they sent I sold it as I had already switched to the RR choke.

Sent from my phone sucka

lunghit

Ok good to know. I have a new Aimpoint red dot on this gun so I should be able to dial it in as long as its not crazy off POA. I will post results when I am done. I will be comparing it to the extended extra full turkey choke that came with the gun.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

ridgerunner

My Benelli shotguns love the the IC choke tubes..Never had the issue you all speak of..lucky i guess.

reynolds243

Mine loved the 660 IC the 665 not so much

This was a 3" magblend

Sent from my phone sucka