OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I didn't know how to respond

Started by CASH, March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Quote from: guesswho on March 31, 2011, 08:15:33 PM
You sure she was real and not a decoy?  There was probably some guy hiding somewhere with a cam-corder and a squealing cash register girl call.

:TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

kj

CASH, unfortunately the timing of the first "old man" comment is about right.  You are just lucky she thought you were "sexy" for an old man.

12 years ago when I was about your age, I bought a car in Germany.  Had to go to DMV to register the importation.  The sweet young early 20's clerk at the DMV thought the European delivery was cool and joked, "could I adopt her as a daughter".  I was crushed as my boys were only 4 and 6.  I wasn't yet thinking of a girl in her 20's as a "daughter".

The beginning of the end . . .

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

chatterbox

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 31, 2011, 08:37:38 PM
DUDE,,,,,,,,,that's all I get now that I got my new 5 finger shoes :jackson:  They yell at me..........hey HOTTIE, YOU'RE A STUD........ :jackson: :-*
I'm sure that's what they say, ya bomb sniffin' redneck. :goofball:
They see you comin' and just point to the Krispy Kreme's.

chatterbox

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 31, 2011, 08:43:26 PM
I got a special block of C-4 with your name on it.........chew on that ChatterMuffin!
Bring it on Camo," I can't count to 20 without my nifty toe huggers" toe! :whip2:

Basser69

C.A.S.H just wait till you get carded. You will be willing to kiss ol snaggletooth behind that counter

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

turkey slayer

joshua

Quote from: Basser69 on March 31, 2011, 09:03:34 PM
C.A.S.H just wait till you get carded. You will be willing to kiss ol snaggletooth behind that counter
That's what I'm thinkin.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

hookedspur

You sure she was real and not a decoy?  There was probably some guy hiding somewhere with a cam-corder and a squealing cash register girl call.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :bike2:

God Bless,
David B.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: bird on March 31, 2011, 08:00:27 PM
Quote from: CASH on March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Just stopped to put gas in my truck.  The girl at the register, who I guessed was in her late teens/early twenties, told me I'm sexy for an old man.  I didn't know how to respond.  I just said, "thanks, I guess".  Come on chick, I'm not even 40 yet.  Never been called an old man.

My guess is she must of lost a bet!   :whip2:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

mason0366

Maybe she was dyslexic in speech. Not in reading! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

catdaddy

Quote from: CASH on March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Just stopped to put gas in my truck.  The girl at the register, who I guessed was in her late teens/early twenties, told me I'm sexy for an old man.  I didn't know how to respond.  I just said, "thanks, I guess".  Come on chick, I'm not even 40 yet.  Never been called an old man.

Don't sweat it mate--take it where you can get it!!!