turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I didn't know how to respond

Started by CASH, March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Just stopped to put gas in my truck.  The girl at the register, who I guessed was in her late teens/early twenties, told me I'm sexy for an old man.  I didn't know how to respond.  I just said, "thanks, I guess".  Come on chick, I'm not even 40 yet.  Never been called an old man.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

Quote from: CASH on March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Just stopped to put gas in my truck.  The girl at the register, who I guessed was in her late teens/early twenties, told me I'm sexy for an old man.  I didn't know how to respond.  I just said, "thanks, I guess".  Come on chick, I'm not even 40 yet.  Never been called an old man.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

shootumindaface

Never seen a register with Braille on it ???

Snoody Bastid

I'm 48 now and I'd welcome that comment.
I guess she could have left off the "old man" part though..

Snoody Bastid

bird

Quote from: CASH on March 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM

My guess is she must of lost a bet!   :whip2:

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 31, 2011, 07:53:45 PM

You ain't right Tom!  Of course, I'd rather be called old than be a midget.   :smiley-char092:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

drum817

Quote from: CASH on March 31, 2011, 08:01:06 PM
Quote from: shootumindaface on March 31, 2011, 07:53:45 PM

You ain't right Tom!  Of course, I'd rather be called old than be a midget.   :smiley-char092:

OUCH !!! You girls play rough    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

T-town

Now that right there is some funny stuff. But you know CASH, the way you drag going up those hills, you may be older than you think

CASH

Quote from: T-town on March 31, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
Now that right there is some funny stuff. But you know, the way you drag going up those hills, you may be older than you think

Nah, that's just from smoking too much.

guesswho

You sure she was real and not a decoy?  There was probably some guy hiding somewhere with a cam-corder and a squealing cash register girl call.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on March 31, 2011, 08:15:33 PM
You sure she was real and not a decoy?  There was probably some guy hiding somewhere with a cam-corder and a squealing cash register girl call.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

vaturkey

Cash

You must be married, have a girlfriend , OR

YOU KNOW  :jackson:

:newmascot:   

Vaturkey

renegade19

Quote from: guesswho on March 31, 2011, 08:15:33 PM

Classic!

CASH

Quote from: vaturkey on March 31, 2011, 08:17:51 PM
Cash

You must be married, have a girlfriend , OR

YOU KNOW  :jackson:

:newmascot:  

Lol. I'm married.