Started by srmturk, March 10, 2016, 02:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Woodsman

Stickbow98

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

WCD4

David Halloran Natural Born Killer

ilbucksndux

Knight and Hale Split "V" . I had a 2 pack of them that I bought on the clearance rack at Walmart . I had those things for several years and finally lost them ,and cant find another call to sound like that. 
Gary Bartlow

turkeywhisperer935

Greg Massey

Quaker Boy Pro Triple, old boss hen and Twin II

birdman67

Preston Pittman Sapphire and Woodhaven Red Wasp
Loving God's Creation!

born2hunt

The Hook's Heart throb is one bad joker. I had a couple more favorites from Hook's but this one will be tucked in my cheek on opening day.

Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

TN Beard Buster

Dead End Game Calls, Batwing 3, Shipwreck (combo cut), and Split V! Three different sounds, for different scenarios! Just my .02 worth!!

wvlimbhanger

Publicland

Hooksfan

Back in the day, it was the Preston Pittman black Diamond and later the magnum diamond.
Today, you can't go wrong with Hooks or gooserbat, bur my favorite is the Woodhaven Copperhead. I am afraid they have changed those up and they are getting harder to get.

srmturk

Thanks everyone...very helpful.  I love this site.  So helpful.  I just spent some money and I'll be well supplied come May! Couldn't find the XT kee anywhere but I sure did hit Hooks hard!...among others.

Swampchickin234

Hooks ex 2 or heartthrob.  Can't decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Well, my experience is limited as I've had a hard time finding diaphragm calls I could manipulate well enough to matter. Having said that, I've settled on 2.

HS ma deuce and the HS split v III. Much preferred the split v before the latex switch but I still find it to be a good call nonetheless.